Request for Proposals: Graphic Design Services
Click here for the Q&A document
The purpose of this RFP is to obtain proposals from qualified vendors interested in working with the Louisiana Public Health Institute (LPHI) to provide graphic design services for LPHI fiscal year July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019.
LPHI invites qualified vendors to submit proposals to provide graphic design services for all LPHI divisions. Both freelance designers and established design firms will be considered. The goal is to select one or more proposer(s) who can assist in providing consistent appearance and quality for all communications materials, accurately, on budget and in a timely manner. The graphic design scope includes:
- Revisions to existing files and new project design work
- LPHI has approximately 3 established brands that will need design work
- LPHI anticipates approximately 150-250 hours of design needed for a 12-month period. These are estimates only and not guaranteed. The final total number may be below or above the estimates and may not be used to set a minimum number of hours in contract negotiations.
- Items such as: flyers, posters, brochures, reports (5-40+ pages), invitations, digital art, business cards (template in place), specialty items (shirts, cups, etc.)
- Awarded vendor will be asked to provide an estimate for each design project to LPHI for approval before work is to begin (see QUOTES section, Page 5)
- Awarded vendor will be required to get a minimum of three (3) estimates for projects requiring printing/ production to submit to LPHI before production (see QUOTES section, page 5)
- Awarded vendor will be responsible for trafficking final files to chosen print vendor for production
- Awarded vendor may be asked to participate in initial meetings to discuss more complicated projects in order to get a full understanding of the need and complexity
- This RFP is dated June 20, 2018. Vendors may download a copy of this RFP from www.lphi.org/rfps
- Questions are due by 5:00pm CT, Tuesday, June 26, 2018 (please see Questions Period in the Proposal Submission section below).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming intent to submit a proposal due Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Proposals are due no later than 5:00pm CT, Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
- Proposals will be evaluated immediately thereafter. Candidate vendors will be notified no later than Wednesday, July 25, 2018, if they have been selected.
- Work with LPHI should begin immediately after contract signing and all costs must be invoiced no later than June 30, 2019.