Request for Proposals: Opioid Awareness and Education Social Marketing Campaign
LPHI seeks to obtain proposals from qualified agencies interested in working with the us to develop a social marketing campaign to raise awareness and educate on the Opioid crisis in New Orleans and the availability of the overdose-reversal medication, naloxone.
The primary objective of this project is to increase knowledge among the general public and the healthcare community about the benefits and availability of Naloxone as a rescue drug in the event of an opioid overdose as well as increase awareness about the dangers of opioids and its affects in Orleans Parish.
- This RFP is dated December 1, 2017. Firms may download a copy of this RFP from www.LPHI.org/rfps.
- Questions are due by 5:00 pm CT, December 7, 2017 (please see Questions Period in the Proposal Submission section).
- Proposals are due no later than 5:00 pm CT, December 15, 2017.
- Proposals will be evaluated immediately thereafter. Candidate firms will be notified by December 21, 2017 if they have been selected.
- Work on the project should begin immediately after contract signing and all costs must be invoiced (including any media spend) no later than June 30, 2018.