Stay Healthy Louisiana
In order to provide Louisiana residents with important public health news and information following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention partnered with LPHI to create the Stay Healthy Louisiana campaign that included a toll-free hotline, website and mass media campaign.
Today, the Stay Healthy Louisiana blog serves as a centralized resource for the latest news and ideas for healthier living in Louisiana. Through the Stay Healthy Louisiana website, Louisiana residents are kept informed about emergency preparedness, chronic disease, mental health, fitness and nutrition, safe environmental conditions, and other health topics of interest to Louisiana residents.
Visit the Stay Healthy Louisiana blog at stayhealthyla.org.
- Programs Overview
- Crescent City Beacon Community Initiative
- Orleans Teen Pregnancy Prevention Project
- Primary Care Capacity Project
- Louisiana Community AIDS Partnership
- New Orleans Charitable Health Fund
- The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living
- Stay Healthy Louisiana
- Healthy NOLA Neighborhoods
- Workforce Initiative
- School Health Connection
- Behavioral Health Initiatives
- Maternal and Child Health
- Active Environments Planning
- Rural Health Initiative